We provide a wide range of architectural services from inception through to completion, including:
- Initial consultation and site appraisals
- Project brief and build programme advice
- Digital site / building measured surveys
- Feasibility studies and sketch designs
- Expertise in low energy / sustainable building design
- Advice on planning and permitted development
- Collaboration with specialist consultants
- 3D sketch modelling and visualisation
- Planning applications / listed building consents
- Building regulation submissions
- Preparation of material and product specifications
- Space planning / room layouts
- Contractor selection and tendering / evaluation
- Site inspections and building contract administration
- As-built architectural drawings
- Post-occupancy feedback and evaluation
For most projects we charge a fixed-price lump sum for our services. For very minor projects or for those without a clearly defined brief or programme we invoice on an hourly basis.
For information regarding our current hourly rates, for more details on our services or to request a consultation please contact us.
Service Endorsements From Industry Professionals
“I am pleased to say I have known and worked with Mark for ten years, and his projects are always innovative with great attention to detail. His commitment to sustainability adds another dimension which makes the design process very rewarding”.
Tom Bedford BSc CEng MICE FIStructE
Director, BBP (Consulting Structural Engineers)
“I would confirm that I have worked with Mark Pellant of Koru Architects on a number of high profile commissions with Mark acting as the project architect over many years. I have always found him a pleasure to work with a very professional and diligent approach to the design process. This includes being able to take on board the needs and requirements of clients within the architectural process. I would highly recommend him as a valued member of the development team”.
W N Alderton BTP MRTPI
Director, Prospective Planning Ltd (Planning Consultants)
“I have had the pleasure of working with Mark on several projects throughout his career and have always been impressed with his attention to detail, his appetite for practical sustainability and his pragmatic approach to delivering quality projects on time and to budget. Nowhere is this more apparent that in the design and construction of his own personal house which embraces all of these values and is a true barometer of what I have witnessed him deliver for others too – there is no difference in the standards that he applies to projects, whether his own or others’ – always exemplary. For this reason, Ihave no hesitation at all in recommending Mark to any organisation or potential client”.
Peter Scragg BSc FRICS, MAPM
Director, Northgates (Project Managers / Quantity Surveyors)
To view testimonials from our clients, see the slider at the bottom of the home page.