We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern!
Please send your CV and one-page cover letter to Mark Pellant at email@example.com by 5pm on Sunday 31st March.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 4th April with the successful applicant starting in mid April. We will only be able to respond to applications we wish to invite to interview.
This is a 6 week full-time paid internship, with the potential to develop into a permanent part-time role.
The Marketing and Communications Intern will be responsible for all marketing, media, communications and PR for Koru Architects. The main tasks will include social media management, media outreach, blogging, creating a monthly email newsletter, updating the website content and writing applications for grants and awards.
This internship is paid £8.57 per hour and the office hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual who is keen to start their career and proactively develop their skills in content marketing and sustainability communications.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent writing skills, with some experience of non-academic writing
- Experience using social media, particularly Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Interest in learning about sustainable architecture
- Keen to develop your marketing skills, with a proactive approach to learning
- Good IT skills, being experienced with email, MS/Apple Office and WordPress
- Ability to critically analyse information and summarise it succinctly
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Educated to degree level
- Some work experience in marketing or communications
- Degree in a relevant field, such as: media studies, marketing, journalism, communications
- Experience using Hootsuite, MailChimp, Canva, Photoshop or InDesign
- Experience writing blogs or newsletters
- Knowledge of environmental sustainability and/or architecture